Monday, September 30, 2013

The NEW Goody Box

So, I'm not going to lie...the nerdy crafty person in me was excited when I made this on a rainy day last week!  I've wanted a new treasure box, but I just couldn't find one I liked and I didn't really want to spend extra money.  Enter in Duct Tape and a Paper box!  Oh YEAH! I was excited!

First I dug through my cabinets and found some left over decorative Duct Tape I had from another project.  I then simply did just as you see...I taped up the box in a pattern.  Tada! Instant Goody Box!
My kids thought it was the coolest thing...I was excited to get to play with Duct Tape and to make something for free!

Try it out!  It doesn't take as much tape as you might think and it make the box much sturdier!


 
My box has zebra, pink zebra, avengers, and leopard tape on it.  I bought all of it at Hobby Lobby, but over the last couple of years, so not sure what they still have.  Last time I looked they had even more.  If you do have a Hobby Lobby nearby, you can use your 40% off coupon on it that is on their App.
 
Happy Taping!

No comments:

Post a Comment